I can't believe it that I'm here blogging. There's so much to do. But here I'm blogging away.
Tomorrow's test from 0900 to 1300. I can't believe it man. I have even yet to see my notes at all. =.= Except for the 1100-1300 test on the software UNISIM.
I shall see how I'm going to die for my OHS test tomorrow on Confined Space Safety, Electrical Safety, HAZOP and Fire and Explosion.
Today is a public holiday. My plans are screwed up and there goes my holiday. Sigh.
I want to watch UP. No tickets for today. So there goes my plan of meeting Kelly and Hong Ming. ):
Next planning was to go to sch from 0900 to 1200 and go to Kelly's new house. But screwed again all thanks to mum who come back at 1000. =.o
In the End, I watch 3 episodes of Moonlight Resonance, went to school to practise UNISIM from 1300 to 1545 and come back to watch more Moonlight Resonance.
Damn screwed. From now till 0100, I shall try to finish reading the 4 chapters OHS ppt slides for test in less than 12 hours and to complete my PBL report due on wednesday.
Oh gosh. Could god help me? need not be god. just anyone help me? ):
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment